|Name:||ECA-X (Enhanced Composite Adhesion)|
|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 SiaAir|
|Color:||Navy / Green / Light Blue|
|Name:||Kingpin Ultra Low RG|
The Kingpin Max is the second ball from Brunswick to use the asymmetrical Kingpin Ultra Low RG core. This very strong design gives the Max an RG of 2.483″, a total differential of 0.055″, and an intermediate differential of 0.020″. The Kingpin Max uses a new stronger coverstock and a lower grit box finish compared to the original Kingpin. These elements help give the Kingpin Max even more hook than the Kingpin, which puts it at the top of the Brunswick lineup in total hook.
We used all the hook from this monster to open up the lane on our heavy oil test pattern. Stroker was standing in the middle of the lane on the fresh, with a laydown point on the 18 board, a target of 15 at the arrows, and a breakpoint on nine downlane. The Max’s dull box finish gave him plenty of hook and traction to play in the heaviest part of this pattern. Tweener was about five left of him with both his feet and target. He could get his ball out to seven downlane and still see plenty of drive through the pins. Cranker was deep in the pattern on the fresh. His ball was starting around 28, crossing between the third
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Kingpin Max Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Kingpin Max vs. Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid
- Brunswick Kingpin Max vs. Brunswick Fearless
- Brunswick Kingpin Max vs. Brunswick Kingpin
- Brunswick Kingpin Max vs. Brunswick Kingpin Rule
- Brunswick Kingpin Max vs. Brunswick Magnitude 035 Pearl
- Brunswick Kingpin Max vs. Brunswick Magnitude 055
- Brunswick Kingpin Max vs. Brunswick Method
- Brunswick Kingpin Max vs. Brunswick Quantum Bias
- Brunswick Kingpin Max vs. Brunswick Tenacity
- Brunswick Kingpin Max vs. Brunswick Tenacity Grit
- Brunswick Kingpin Max vs. Brunswick True Motion
To compare the Brunswick Kingpin Max to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Kingpin Max Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.