|Name:||Knock Out Black and Blue|
|Name:||Savvy Hook 3.5 Solid|
|Box Finish:||500 / 2000 SiaAir|
|Color:||Black / Blue|
The new Knock Out Black and Blue uses the same symmetrical Melee core as the previous Knock Out. It is wrapped in the Savvy Hook 3.5 Solid coverstock, with some sparkle additive thrown in for some visual interest. The change to the more aggressive shell and the box finish of 500/2000 SiaAir give the Knock Out Black and Blue more traction, but a smoother reaction off the end of the oil pattern, compared to its predecessor. It matched up best for our testers on our heavy oil pattern.
Stroker really liked the motion he saw from the Knock Out Black and Blue on the heavy oil pattern. The box finish helped his ball easily pick up in the midlane and it gave him the hook he needed to get back to the pocket, despite seeing less total hook than the Quantum Evo Solid. The new Black and Blue also started earlier and created a smoother shape than the original Knock Out. Stroker was able to stay farther right in transition without needing to change the cover, whereas the Quantum Evo Solid wanted to push him inside. Stroker had the best reaction of the three testers on the fresh medium pattern, playing straighter than the
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Knock Out Black and Blue Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Knock Out Black and Blue vs. Brunswick Knock Out
- Brunswick Knock Out Black and Blue vs. Brunswick Melee Jab Midnight Blue
- Brunswick Knock Out Black and Blue vs. Brunswick Quantum Evo Pearl
- Brunswick Knock Out Black and Blue vs. Brunswick Quantum Evo Solid
- Brunswick Knock Out Black and Blue vs. Brunswick Stellar
- Brunswick Knock Out Black and Blue vs. Brunswick Zenith Hybrid
To compare the Brunswick Knock Out Black and Blue to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.