|Name:||Savvy Hook 3.0 Solid|
|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 / 2000 SiaAir|
The Knock Out is the newest ball in Brunswick’s High Performance line. It uses the symmetrical Melee core design, which was seen most recently in the Uppercut, along with a solid version of the Savvy Hook 3.0 coverstock. The Knock Out comes out of the box with a 500/1000/2000 SiaAir finish. This dull box finish and its low RG core design get the Knock Out revving up quickly and allow for plenty of versatility. There have been certain special balls through the years that roll well on nearly anything for a variety of bowling styles, and we feel that the Knock Out is that type of bowling ball. All three of our testers struck a lot with this ball on all four of our test patterns.
Tweener had nearly the entire lane on the medium pattern, with room for error in both directions and several options to get to the pocket both on the fresh and in transition. The Knock Out provided the perfect combination of midlane traction, angle at the back end, and overall hook. The best line he found was crossing around the third arrow and using the six board as his breakpoint. The Knock Out had
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Knock Out Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Knock Out vs. Brunswick Melee Jab Midnight Blue
- Brunswick Knock Out vs. Brunswick Prism Hybrid
- Brunswick Knock Out vs. Brunswick Prism Solid
- Brunswick Knock Out vs. Brunswick Stellar
- Brunswick Knock Out vs. Brunswick Uppercut
- Brunswick Knock Out vs. Brunswick Vapor Zone Hybrid
- Brunswick Knock Out vs. Brunswick Vintage Phantom
- Brunswick Knock Out vs. Brunswick Zenith
- Brunswick Knock Out vs. Brunswick Zenith Hybrid
- Brunswick Knock Out vs. Brunswick Zenith Pearl
To compare the Brunswick Knock Out to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Knock Out Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.