|500 / 2000 SiaAir
|High Rev Offset
The new Hammer 3-D Offset is a throwback to the fan-favorite Hammer release from 25 years ago with the same name. Its High Rev Offset core has the same geometry as the original, but this new version features an updated carbon fiber-infused outer core and DOT technology. The coverstock is a new formulation called Neoflex 25. This cover has a pearl additive to help create a little bit more length in the sanded finish. The 500/2000 SiaAir combination on the shell provides a lot of midlane traction and a strong back end movement that matched up nicely for our testers on our medium and heavy oil test patterns.
Cranker had a great look on the fresh medium pattern. He really liked how well this ball cleared the fronts for having such a rough box finish, as the 3-D Offset got to the breakpoint more easily than the Obsession and had more total hook than the Black Widow 2.0. He saw the ball continue very strongly downlane as he needed to start moving inside in transition, looking for more
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Hammer 3-D Offset Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Hammer 3-D Offset vs. Hammer 3-D Offset Attack
- Hammer 3-D Offset vs. Hammer Black Widow 2.0
- Hammer 3-D Offset vs. Hammer Black Widow Ghost Pearl
- Hammer 3-D Offset vs. Hammer Black Widow Urethane Pink Pearl
- Hammer 3-D Offset vs. Hammer Envy
- Hammer 3-D Offset vs. Hammer Infamous
- Hammer 3-D Offset vs. Hammer Obsession
- Hammer 3-D Offset vs. Hammer Obsession Tour
- Hammer 3-D Offset vs. Hammer Obsession Tour Pearl
- Hammer 3-D Offset vs. Hammer Ocean Vibe
- Hammer 3-D Offset vs. Hammer Purple Solid Reactive
- Hammer 3-D Offset vs. Hammer Scorpion Sting
To compare the Hammer 3-D Offset to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Hammer 3-D Offset Resources
Click here to visit Hammer's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.