|Name:||Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White|
|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 / 2000 SiaAir / Crown Factory Polish|
|Color:||Blue / Silver / White|
The Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White is one of two new pearlized Raw Hammers, along with the Raw Hammer Purple/Pink/Silver. Like the other three new Raw Hammer releases, this version features the symmetrical Raw Hammer core design, which gives it an RG of 2.537″ and a total differential of 0.038″. Its Juiced Pearl coverstock was previously used on the Rebel Yell and Fugitive Pearl. The Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White comes out of the box finished with 500/1000/2000 SiaAir and Crown Factory Polish.
(Editor’s note: Our three Raw Hammer test balls arrived as one Raw Hammer Black, one Raw Hammer Orange/Black, and one Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White. We chose to drill all three Raw Hammers for our Tweener tester and review them separately so that we could establish consistent performance ratings for each ball and comment on the differences in reaction among them. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we’ll return to our normal three-tester (Stroker, Tweener, and Cranker) format starting with next week’s reviews.)
On the dry oil pattern, Tweener found this ball to provide excellent length, thanks to its core design and coverstock preparation. While the Raw Hammer Orange/Black and Raw Hammer Black variants were only effective in transition or after a surface change,
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Hammer Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Hammer Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White vs. Hammer Black Widow 2.0
- Hammer Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White vs. Hammer Obsession
- Hammer Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White vs. Hammer Obsession Tour
- Hammer Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White vs. Hammer Obsession Tour Pearl
- Hammer Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White vs. Hammer Ocean Vibe
- Hammer Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White vs. Hammer Raw Hammer Black
- Hammer Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White vs. Hammer Raw Hammer Orange/Black
- Hammer Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White vs. Hammer Scorpion
- Hammer Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White vs. Hammer Web MB
To compare the Hammer Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Hammer Raw Hammer Blue/Silver/White Resources
Click here to visit Hammer's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.