|Box Finish:||500 / 2000 Abralon / Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish|
|Color:||Steel / Yellow / Blue|
The Rebel Yell is the third release in the Rebel line for Hammer, following in the footsteps of the original Rebel and the Rebel Solid from 2016. Just like the previous two Rebels, the Rebel Yell uses the symmetrical Rebel core to give it an RG of 2.48″ and a differential of 0.044″. This ball uses the Juiced Pearl coverstock in place of NBT Pearl that was used on the original. The Juiced coverstock has been seen before in its solid reactive formulation on balls like the Red Legend Solid and the Bad Ass. The polished box finish, which uses a smoother base finish grit (2000 Abralon) than the original Rebel (1000 Abralon), helps push the Rebel Yell easily to the breakpoint before making its move to the pocket. We found the Yell to be a ball to use when the Gauntlet Fury and Black Widow Gold are hooking too much.
Tweener had the best reaction of our three testers on our fresh medium oil test pattern. For him, the extra length from the polished
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Hammer Rebel Yell Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Hammer Rebel Yell vs. Hammer Black Widow Black/Gold
- Hammer Rebel Yell vs. Hammer Black Widow Gold
- Hammer Rebel Yell vs. Hammer Black Widow Urethane
- Hammer Rebel Yell vs. Hammer Fierce Phobia
- Hammer Rebel Yell vs. Hammer Gauntlet Fury
- Hammer Rebel Yell vs. Hammer Rebel
- Hammer Rebel Yell vs. Hammer Rhodman Pearl
- Hammer Rebel Yell vs. Hammer Rip’D
- Hammer Rebel Yell vs. Hammer Rip’D Solid
To compare the Hammer Rebel Yell to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.