|Name:||Violent Flip Reactive|
|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 Abralon / Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish|
The new Hammer Viral uses the very successful Vibe core surrounded by an older coverstock that was first used in the Black Widow line. This ball comes out of the box at a 500 / 1000 Abralon with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish. For our testers, this ball was much cleaner through the front of the lane than any other current Hammer products. Even with our test layouts, all three testers saw tremendous length from this ball.
Our best reaction for the Viral was on our shortest test pattern. The polished finish allowed it to easily float through the front part of the lane, making a big move at the back of the
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Hammer Viral Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Hammer Viral vs. Hammer Arson Low Flare Solid
- Hammer Viral vs. Hammer Nail Titanium
- Hammer Viral vs. Hammer Spike
- Hammer Viral vs. Hammer Spike Black/Blue
- Hammer Viral vs. Hammer Spike Black/Gold
- Hammer Viral vs. Hammer Taboo Jet Black
- Hammer Viral vs. Hammer Viral Hybrid
- Hammer Viral vs. Hammer Viral Solid
To compare the Hammer Viral to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.