|Name:||Frixion M3 Pearl MCP|
|Box Finish:||1000 Grit LSS|
The Blue Tank is the newest ball from Motiv to feature a Microcell Polymer coverstock. This version is the Frixion M3 Pearl formulation, and it comes out of the box at a sanded 1000 grit finish. The Blue Tank uses the Halogen V2 core shape, which features a higher RG and lower differential design compared to the Halogen core used on the Tribal and Tag series balls. The lower flare potential and controlled motion at the breakpoint made for a smooth ball reaction that worked best for our testers on our fresh dry pattern.
Cranker had the best reaction out of the three testers on the dry pattern with the Blue Tank at its box finish. On the fresh, his reaction was very good. He was farther right with his feet compared to how he played this pattern with the urethane Purple Tank and the Tank Blitz. He saw the Blue Tank as being cleaner through the front and with less total hook compared to the
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Motiv Blue Tank Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Motiv Blue Tank vs. Motiv Blue Coral Venom
- Motiv Blue Tank vs. Motiv Carbide Tank
- Motiv Blue Tank vs. Motiv Desert Tank
- Motiv Blue Tank vs. Motiv Forge Ember
- Motiv Blue Tank vs. Motiv Iron Forge
- Motiv Blue Tank vs. Motiv Mythic Jackal
- Motiv Blue Tank vs. Motiv Purple Tank
- Motiv Blue Tank vs. Motiv Ripcord Launch
- Motiv Blue Tank vs. Motiv Sky Raptor
- Motiv Blue Tank vs. Motiv Supra Enzo
- Motiv Blue Tank vs. Motiv Tank Blitz
- Motiv Blue Tank vs. Motiv Trident Odyssey
To compare the Motiv Blue Tank to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Motiv Blue Tank Resources
Click here to visit Motiv's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.