|Name:||MOtion Magic Solid|
|Box Finish:||500 SiaAir / Crown Factory Compound|
The Conspiracy Scheme uses the same asymmetrical core design as the original Conspiracy, wrapped in the all-new MOtion Magic Solid coverstock. The hybrid version of this cover formulation was used on the Trail Blazer, with this ball’s solid version coming out of the box sanded at 500 grit with Crown Factory Compound on top. The shiny box finished provided easy length and a smooth motion at the breakpoint, but the cover also proved to be quite receptive to surface changes to increase the ball’s overall hook.
Tweener had the best reaction out of the three testers across the test oil patterns. On the medium oil condition, the Conspiracy Scheme matched up very well for him once he tightened his angles through the front of the lane. The ball picked up very strong in the midlane, with the shiny finish giving him all the hold he wanted. The big core allowed the ball to go through the pins very well, and he was able to stay in the same part of the lane the entire session with the box finish. Tweener
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Radical Conspiracy Scheme Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Radical Conspiracy Scheme vs. Radical Bigfoot
- Radical Conspiracy Scheme vs. Radical Crypto
- Radical Conspiracy Scheme vs. Radical Double Cross
- Radical Conspiracy Scheme vs. Radical Informer
- Radical Conspiracy Scheme vs. Radical Innovator
- Radical Conspiracy Scheme vs. Radical Maximum Results
- Radical Conspiracy Scheme vs. Radical Payback
- Radical Conspiracy Scheme vs. Radical Rattler
- Radical Conspiracy Scheme vs. Radical Sneak Attack
- Radical Conspiracy Scheme vs. Radical Trail Blazer
- Radical Conspiracy Scheme vs. Radical Trail Blazer Solid
To compare the Radical Conspiracy Scheme to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Radical Conspiracy Scheme Resources
Click here to visit Radical's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.