|Box Finish:||500 SiaAir / Crown Factory Compound|
|Color:||Neon Orange / Neon Green|
The Radical Sizzle combines the color schemes of the orange Beyond Ridiculous Pearl and the green Beyond Ridiculous. Its new Ai-38 coverstock is finished with 500 SiaAir and Crown Factory Compound, giving it lots of length through the front of the lane. The Sizzle’s symmetrical core has the same undrilled RG and total differential as the core from the Beyond Ridiculous balls, but with a new design. Each of our three testers saw easy length, a defined move at the end of the pattern, and then a straighter motion after the breakpoint from the Sizzle.
We started with the box-finished Sizzle on our medium oil test pattern, with all three testers struggling to find a line
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Radical Sizzle Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Radical Sizzle vs. Radical Beyond Ridiculous
- Radical Sizzle vs. Radical Beyond Ridiculous Pearl
- Radical Sizzle vs. Radical Counter Attack Pearl
- Radical Sizzle vs. Radical Counter Attack Solid
- Radical Sizzle vs. Radical Intel Pearl
- Radical Sizzle vs. Radical Katana Dragon
- Radical Sizzle vs. Radical Katana Legend
- Radical Sizzle vs. Radical Ludicrous
- Radical Sizzle vs. Radical Squatch
- Radical Sizzle vs. Radical The Closer
To compare the Radical Sizzle to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Radical Sizzle Resources
Click here to visit Radical's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.