|Box Finish:||3000 Grit Pad|
|Color:||Azure / Black / Navy|
The Rubicon is unique as the only asymmetrical offering in Roto Grip’s current HP3 line. Its new Rondure core design is wrapped in the latest version of the e-Trax coverstock, which is a step down from the MicroTrax cover used on the UFO. This solid cover is finished at the factory with a 3000 grit pad for added traction, and it has no trouble at all handling oil.
All three of our testers had the best results from the Rubicon on the heavy oil test pattern. On the fresh, the Rubicon’s aggressive cover easily handled the heavy oil, with the core providing each player with around five inches of flare in the oil. All three bowlers started farther left and had a stronger back end motion than they had with both the Idol and the Wild Streak. They each played between three to five boards left of the Idol and five to seven boards inside of the Wild Streak. The Rubicon was a few boards weaker than the UFO for all the testers. In
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Roto Grip Rubicon Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Roto Grip Rubicon vs. Roto Grip Idol
- Roto Grip Rubicon vs. Roto Grip Idol Pearl
- Roto Grip Rubicon vs. Roto Grip Idol Synergy
- Roto Grip Rubicon vs. Roto Grip MVP Attitude
- Roto Grip Rubicon vs. Roto Grip Nuclear Cell
- Roto Grip Rubicon vs. Roto Grip RST X-1
- Roto Grip Rubicon vs. Roto Grip UFO
- Roto Grip Rubicon vs. Roto Grip Wild Streak
To compare the Roto Grip Rubicon to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.