|Name:||NeX Pearl Reactive|
|Box Finish:||1500 Grit Polished|
|Color:||Cobalt / Graphite / Candy Apple|
The Axiom Pearl joins Storm’s Master line for the fall 2020 season. It features the same symmetrical Orbital weight block as the original Axiom, but the coverstock is a brand new formulation called NeX Pearl Reactive. While this ball shares the same 1500 grit polished box finish with the Phaze III, the Axiom Pearl picked up earlier and had more shape off the breakpoint in our testing.
Cranker had a fantastic look to the pocket on the medium oil test pattern. The Axiom Pearl’s low RG core shape and more aggressive coverstock had no trouble picking up in the midlane, while the polished box finish provided moderate length and hold. He had room for error both to the left and right on the fresh and was able to continue moving in as the pattern dried up. The polished box finish did provide a bit too much length on the heavy test pattern, so he sanded his ball with a 3000 grit pad. At this surface, his ball provided more
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Storm Axiom Pearl Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Storm Axiom Pearl vs. Storm Axiom
- Storm Axiom Pearl vs. Storm Fast Pitch
- Storm Axiom Pearl vs. Storm Hy-Road Max
- Storm Axiom Pearl vs. Storm Incite
- Storm Axiom Pearl vs. Storm IQ Tour Nano Pearl
- Storm Axiom Pearl vs. Storm Omega Crux
- Storm Axiom Pearl vs. Storm Parallax
- Storm Axiom Pearl vs. Storm Parallax Effect
- Storm Axiom Pearl vs. Storm Phaze III
- Storm Axiom Pearl vs. Storm Pitch Purple
- Storm Axiom Pearl vs. Storm Proton PhysiX
- Storm Axiom Pearl vs. Storm Trend
To compare the Storm Axiom Pearl to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Storm Axiom Pearl Resources
Click here to visit Storm's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.