|Box Finish:||500 / 1500 SiaAir|
|Color:||Royal / Navy / Sky|
The Paragon is the newest heavy oil beast in the Track lineup. Its coverstock is the very aggressive QR-11 Solid formulation, sanded to 500/1500 SiaAir. It is wrapped around the newest iteration of the asymmetrical I-Core design that originated in the Mx16 and Lx16 and was later used in modified I-Core 2.0 form in the Paradox line. The new I-Core 3.0 design features a 2.486″ RG, a 0.056″ total differential, and a 0.015″ intermediate differential. With every element of this ball clearly built for hook, it’s no surprise that the new Paragon stood out on the heavy oil pattern for all three of our testers.
Stroker loved the Paragon, as he had the best overall look out of the testers across the three patterns that were tested. On the heavy oil condition, Stroker had earlier hook and more back end than the Strata, allowing him to play two boards inside of that ball. The line that had the Paragon striking at will had the Strata Hybrid leaving buckets. As the lanes broke down, Stroker was easily able to trust the ball by moving left and swinging it more, which is something he can’t always do. The Paragon doesn’t have the pop in the back of the
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Track Paragon Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Track Paragon vs. Track Heat (2021)
- Track Paragon vs. Track Kinetic Black Ice
- Track Paragon vs. Track Legion Pearl
- Track Paragon vs. Track Legion Solid (2022)
- Track Paragon vs. Track Paragon Hybrid
- Track Paragon vs. Track Proof Hybrid
- Track Paragon vs. Track Sensor
- Track Paragon vs. Track Stealth
- Track Paragon vs. Track Strata
- Track Paragon vs. Track Strata Hybrid
To compare the Track Paragon to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.