|Box Finish:||1500 Grit Polished|
|Color:||Blue / Black|
The Afterburners are two new releases in 900 Global’s Preferred 600 series product line, with each one featuring a different color scheme that provides a different ball path going down the lane. Both Afterburners use the new Ignition Symmetric core design. This is a lower RG and higher differential core design than the Nightfall core that was used in the After Dark series. The Afterburner features the S62 Hybrid coverstock, which is stronger than the S30 cover on the After Darks and the S43 cover from the Boosts.
Tweener and Stroker had the best reactions on the medium oil test pattern with the Afterburner Blue/Black. Tweener played straighter up the lane than he could with the Honey Badger Revival. Compared to the Purple/Black version, he saw the Blue/Black pick up more in the midlane and provide more of an arc at the breakpoint. Stroker also had more motion with the Afterburner Blue/Black than with the After Dark balls and the Afterburner Purple/Black. Both testers liked the Blue/Black version on the fresh, but they ran into over/under reaction in transition. Cranker had
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
900 Global Afterburner Blue/Black Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- 900 Global Afterburner Blue/Black vs. 900 Global After Dark Pearl
- 900 Global Afterburner Blue/Black vs. 900 Global After Dark Solid
- 900 Global Afterburner Blue/Black vs. 900 Global Afterburner Purple/Black
- 900 Global Afterburner Blue/Black vs. 900 Global Aspect
- 900 Global Afterburner Blue/Black vs. 900 Global Boost Bubble Gum and Black/Green
- 900 Global Afterburner Blue/Black vs. 900 Global Flux Pearl
- 900 Global Afterburner Blue/Black vs. 900 Global Honey Badger Revival
- 900 Global Afterburner Blue/Black vs. 900 Global Volatility Torque
To compare the 900 Global Afterburner Blue/Black to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional 900 Global Afterburner Blue/Black Resources
Click here to visit 900 Global's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.