|Box Finish:||4000 Grit|
|Color:||Slate / Lemon-Lime|
The 900 Global Chemical X is the second ball we’ve reviewed in the new Tour Preferred series. This ball uses a new lower differential core called Pod Symmetric. It is enclosed in a solid version of the S55 coverstock, used previously in pearl form on the Rip It from a couple years back. Despite the lower differential core, this ball offers lots of total hook on oil.
After thinking we had a good reaction on the medium pattern, we threw it on the heavy and it gave us even more room. The 4000 grit finish was plenty of surface for this ball to chew through the front, providing a strong roll in the midlane with excellent ...
900 Global Chemical X Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- 900 Global Chemical X vs. 900 Global Black Ops
- 900 Global Chemical X vs. 900 Global Boo-Yah
- 900 Global Chemical X vs. 900 Global Dark Matter
- 900 Global Chemical X vs. 900 Global Dream Big
- 900 Global Chemical X vs. 900 Global Respect Pearl
- 900 Global Chemical X vs. 900 Global X
To compare the 900 Global Chemical X to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.