|Name:||Savvy Hook Solid 2.0|
|Box Finish:||360 / 1000 SiaAir|
|Color:||Black / Steel Grey|
The Phantom is the latest release in Brunswick’s Vintage line that brings back favorites from the past with updated technology. The Vintage Phantom is only the same in name and logo from the past version. It uses the new symmetrical Cynosure weight block, which has a low RG (2.471″) and low differential (0.032″) design that gives the Phantom a lower RG than the True Motion. The new Savvy Hook Solid 2.0 coverstock updates the cover featured in the Melee line. This smooth reactive cover is prepped from the factory with a rough finishing process of 360 and 1000 SiaAir, providing more hook and continuation than the True Motion’s urethane cover.
The Vintage Phantom’s low-flaring core and slower-response cover matched up best on the short oil test pattern. All three testers saw similarity to a urethane reaction on the fresh, with the biggest difference in motion compared to urethane coming later in the session. Similar to the True Motion, the Vintage Phantom picked up early, providing a strong, smooth arc and setting up in front of the pocket. Even Cranker needed to stay fairly square through the front of the lane, because this ball doesn’t
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Vintage Phantom Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Vintage Phantom vs. Brunswick Fanatic BTU
- Brunswick Vintage Phantom vs. Brunswick Hero
- Brunswick Vintage Phantom vs. Brunswick Knock Out
- Brunswick Vintage Phantom vs. Brunswick Prism Hybrid
- Brunswick Vintage Phantom vs. Brunswick Prism Solid
- Brunswick Vintage Phantom vs. Brunswick True Motion
- Brunswick Vintage Phantom vs. Brunswick Uppercut
- Brunswick Vintage Phantom vs. Brunswick Vapor Zone Hybrid
- Brunswick Vintage Phantom vs. Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid
- Brunswick Vintage Phantom vs. Brunswick Zenith
To compare the Brunswick Vintage Phantom to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Vintage Phantom Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.