|Name:||Activator Plus 2.0|
|Box Finish:||500 SiaAir / Crown Factory Compound|
|Color:||Purple / Blue Pearl|
The Vapor Zone is the latest ball to get the vintage treatment from Brunswick. It uses the same color scheme from the original Vapor Zone, as well as the same Zone Asymmetric core design. The cover has been updated to the new pearlized Activator Plus 2.0 formulation, which provides a big back end move that matches up nicely to today’s bowling environment. The Vintage Vapor Zone easily produces the strongest change of direction off the dry in the current High Performance line of Brunswick products.
The Vintage Vapor Zone’s strong motion off the breakpoint made it very easy for all three of our testers to strike on our medium oil test pattern. The 500 SiaAir with Crown Factory Compound box finish provided everyone with easy length through the front and a strong back end reaction. The fresh was no challenge at all for the Vintage Vapor Zone, with all three testers being able to play the part of the lane where they are most comfortable, while stringing lots of strikes. Cranker was starting his ball on 30, crossing 16 at the arrows and using the seven board downlane as his breakpoint. Tweener was lined up with a laydown point on 20, a target on 13, and the same breakpoint on seven as Cranker. He could be firm with his speed and keep his Vapor Zone on-line to the pocket. Stroker was the straightest with his feet, releasing his ball on 15 and targeting the
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone vs. Brunswick Cutting Edge Hybrid
- Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone vs. Brunswick Cutting Edge Pearl
- Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone vs. Brunswick Fearless
- Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone vs. Brunswick Kingpin Rule
- Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone vs. Brunswick Method
- Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone vs. Brunswick Method Solid
- Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone vs. Brunswick Quantum Bias
- Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone vs. Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl
- Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone vs. Brunswick Tenacity Grit
- Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone vs. Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid
To compare the Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.