|Name:||Game Breaker 4 Pearl|
|Name:||GB 12.0 Pearl|
|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 / 1500 SiaAir / Crown Factory Compound|
|Color:||Ruby / Smoke|
The Game Breaker 4 Pearl marks the return of the Enhanced V2 core shape to the Ebonite line. While the last Game Breaker we saw used a new asymmetrical design, this release goes back to the low RG symmetrical core shape that is synonymous with the Game Breaker nameplate. The GB4 Pearl uses the same GB 12.0 Pearl coverstock as the Game Breaker Asym, giving us a direct comparison of the effect the core shape has on the ball. This ball is smoother and earlier than the Asym, and it took to surface changes very well, making it versatile enough for use on all four of our test patterns.
Stroker had a very good reaction with the Game Breaker 4 Pearl on the medium oil test pattern. The ball picked up in the midlane and had plenty of continuation through the pins. He could either play straighter or open up his angles more than the Polaris let him on this pattern. In transition, the ball
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Ebonite Game Breaker 4 Pearl Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Ebonite Game Breaker 4 Pearl vs. Ebonite Aero Dynamix
- Ebonite Game Breaker 4 Pearl vs. Ebonite Envision
- Ebonite Game Breaker 4 Pearl vs. Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom Pearl
- Ebonite Game Breaker 4 Pearl vs. Ebonite Game Breaker 3
- Ebonite Game Breaker 4 Pearl vs. Ebonite Game Breaker 3 Black/Blue
- Ebonite Game Breaker 4 Pearl vs. Ebonite Game Breaker 3 Pearl
- Ebonite Game Breaker 4 Pearl vs. Ebonite Game Breaker Asym
- Ebonite Game Breaker 4 Pearl vs. Ebonite Polaris
- Ebonite Game Breaker 4 Pearl vs. Ebonite Puma
To compare the Ebonite Game Breaker 4 Pearl to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Ebonite Game Breaker 4 Pearl Resources
Click here to visit Ebonite's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.