|Name:||Semtex Pearl CFI|
|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 Abralon / Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish|
|Color:||Purple / Smoke / Orange|
The Gauntlet Fury joins the original Gauntlet, the Scandal, and the Scandal Pearl in Hammer’s high performance line. This new release shares the Semtex Pearl CFI coverstock with the Scandal Pearl and pairs it up with the asymmetrical Gauntlet core shape. The 500/1000 Abralon with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish box finish gave us good length before making a strong move to the pocket. The Gauntlet Fury provided similar length and similar motion off the breakpoint as the Scandal Pearl, but with more recovery at the back of the lane.
We had our best reaction with this ball on our medium oil test pattern, with all three of our testers liking their ball motion best with the polished box finish. The Gauntlet Fury easily cleared the front of the lane and fed downlane to the breakpoint. Even our low rev Stroker tester saw a strong left turn when his ball hit the dry. His ball was starting on 15 off his hand, crossing the second arrow, and swinging out to seven at the breakpoint. Tweener’s ball path started on the 23
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Hammer Gauntlet Fury Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Hammer Gauntlet Fury vs. Hammer Black Widow Gold
- Hammer Gauntlet Fury vs. Hammer Black Widow Urethane
- Hammer Gauntlet Fury vs. Hammer Fierce Phobia
- Hammer Gauntlet Fury vs. Hammer Gauntlet
- Hammer Gauntlet Fury vs. Hammer Phobia
- Hammer Gauntlet Fury vs. Hammer Rebel Yell
- Hammer Gauntlet Fury vs. Hammer Rhodman Pearl
- Hammer Gauntlet Fury vs. Hammer Rip’D
- Hammer Gauntlet Fury vs. Hammer Rip’D Solid
To compare the Hammer Gauntlet Fury to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.