|Name:||Honey Badger Urethane|
|Name:||S20 Solid Urethane|
|Box Finish:||1000 Abralon|
The Honey Badger Urethane joins the other Honey Badgers, Badgers, and the Boo-Yah in 900 Global’s Tour Preferred 700 Series line. This ball uses the Grapnel Asymmetric core from the Honey Badger and Honey Badger Claw, which gives it more track flare than the lower differential core in the Boo-Yah. The coverstock is the same S20 Solid Urethane formulation used on the Boo-Yah, finished at a 1000 Abralon surface. This sanded box finish helped it grab the lane early through the oil on our fresh test patterns.
This urethane release was best for all three of our testers on our shortest oil pattern. The added motion at the breakpoint compared to the Boo-Yah gave all three testers better pin carry on the fresh. The stronger change of direction also gave them more room for error getting to the pocket. Stroker was able to play a small swing off his hand, instead of having to point his ball at the pocket. He saw shots that would leave the flat 10 pin with the Boo-Yah get the 6 pin to jump up out of the gutter enough to lean on the 10. Tweener and Cranker were five left
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
900 Global Honey Badger Urethane Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- 900 Global Honey Badger Urethane vs. 900 Global Badger Infused
- 900 Global Honey Badger Urethane vs. 900 Global Boo-Yah
- 900 Global Honey Badger Urethane vs. 900 Global Eon Infinite
- 900 Global Honey Badger Urethane vs. 900 Global Ordnance Pearl
- 900 Global Honey Badger Urethane vs. 900 Global Shadow Ops
- 900 Global Honey Badger Urethane vs. 900 Global Space Time Continuum
- 900 Global Honey Badger Urethane vs. 900 Global White Hot Badger
- 900 Global Honey Badger Urethane vs. 900 Global Zen U
To compare the 900 Global Honey Badger Urethane to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional 900 Global Honey Badger Urethane Resources
Click here to visit 900 Global's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.