|Box Finish:||4000 Abralon|
|Color:||Aqua / Black|
|Name:||Shrapnel 2.0 Symmetric|
The Ordnance C4 joins the Honey Badger Revival in the current Tour Preferred 700 series line from 900 Global. It uses a new version of the symmetrical Shrapnel core and a hybrid version of the very popular S70 coverstock, sanded at 4000 Abralon. The Shrapnel 2.0 Symmetric core gives the Ordnance C4 a slightly higher RG and a slightly lower differential than the Shrapnel Symmetric core that was used in the original solid-covered Ordnance. The hybrid cover of the Ordnance C4 gave all three testers more length and a sharper move off the dry than the Ordnance, with more total hook than the Ordnance Pearl.
The dull box finish gave Cranker the best reaction of the three testers on the heavy oil pattern. The Ordnance C4 picked up and provided enough overall hook for him to have no trouble on this pattern. His ball retained more energy than the Aspect, providing less hook but more downlane motion. He started farther right with the Ordnance C4 than with the Aspect or the original Ordnance on the fresh and his reaction
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
900 Global Ordnance C4 Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- 900 Global Ordnance C4 vs. 900 Global Afterburner Blue/Black
- 900 Global Ordnance C4 vs. 900 Global Altered Reality
- 900 Global Ordnance C4 vs. 900 Global Aspect
- 900 Global Ordnance C4 vs. 900 Global Honey Badger Intensity
- 900 Global Ordnance C4 vs. 900 Global Honey Badger Revival
- 900 Global Ordnance C4 vs. 900 Global Ordnance
- 900 Global Ordnance C4 vs. 900 Global Ordnance Pearl
- 900 Global Ordnance C4 vs. 900 Global Reality
- 900 Global Ordnance C4 vs. 900 Global Volatility Torque
- 900 Global Ordnance C4 vs. 900 Global Wolverine
- 900 Global Ordnance C4 vs. 900 Global Zen
To compare the 900 Global Ordnance C4 to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional 900 Global Ordnance C4 Resources
Click here to visit 900 Global's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.