|Name:||Vapor Zone Solid|
|Name:||Activator Plus 2.0 Solid|
|Box Finish:||500 / 2000 SiaAir|
|Color:||Plum / Black / Navy|
The Vapor Zone Solid uses the same Zone Asymmetric core shape as the Vintage Vapor Zone, but this version uses the Activator Plus 2.0 Solid coverstock. This cover, which is factory-finished with 500/2000 SiaAir, is very aggressive in the midlane while offering a strong move at the breakpoint and back end. The Vapor Zone Solid’s cover and core combination gave us more angle downlane than both the Method and Method Solid.
All three of our testers had a fantastic look to the pocket on our heavy oil pattern, as the Vintage Vapor Zone let them all play to their strengths. Stroker played the straightest up the lane on the fresh. His ball started on 11 off his hand, crossing 10 at the arrows on its way to the eight board downlane. While he wasn’t covering a lot of boards, this is his comfort zone and he had excellent pin carry. Tweener was also in his favorite part of the lane on the fresh. He started his ball on 16 at the release, targeted 12 at the arrows, and used eight as his breakpoint. Cranker used a similar breakpoint as the other two testers, with a laydown point on board 32 and a target around the middle arrow. All three testers had plenty of hook through this pattern’s heavy oil volume and could be aggressive with their ball speeds without ever seeing their balls show any
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid vs. Brunswick Hero
- Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid vs. Brunswick Jagged Edge Solid
- Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid vs. Brunswick Kingpin Rule
- Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid vs. Brunswick Method Solid
- Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid vs. Brunswick Prism Solid
- Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid vs. Brunswick Quantum Bias
- Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid vs. Brunswick Uppercut
- Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid vs. Brunswick Vapor Zone Hybrid
- Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid vs. Brunswick Vintage Phantom
- Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid vs. Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone
To compare the Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.