|Name:||3-D Offset Attack|
|Name:||HK22 - Neoflip 25|
|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 / 1500 SiaAir / Crown Factory Compound|
|Color:||Vibrant Blue / Navy|
|Name:||High Rev Offset|
Hammer’s new 3-D Offset Attack follows up on the success of the 3-D Offset by using the same asymmetrical High Rev Offset core design and wrapping it in the Neoflip 25 pearlized coverstock. This latest entry also features the HyperKinetic 22 base resin formula developed at Brunswick that is being introduced across their brands. This new formula is more responsive to friction and provides more angle at the breakpoint in the balls we’ve tested so far. The 3-D Offset Attack is finished with 500/1000/1500 SiaAir followed by Crown Factory Compound. This box finish adds to the increased length and angularity compared to its predecessor, while cutting down on the overall hook potential. This places the 3-D Offset Attack firmly in the medium oil category, with the 3-D Offset or Envy better suited to heavier oil conditions.
Stroker liked the 3-D Offset Attack just a little more than the other two testers on the fresh medium oil pattern. The strong move at the breakpoint was very noticeable for him and gave him better pin carry. He could play a small swing on the fresh and saw very little transition, thanks to the clean motion through the fronts. Stroker could stay farther outside as the other testers were pushed left, letting him play to his
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Hammer 3-D Offset Attack Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Hammer 3-D Offset Attack vs. Hammer 3-D Offset
- Hammer 3-D Offset Attack vs. Hammer Black Widow 2.0 Hybrid
- Hammer 3-D Offset Attack vs. Hammer Dark Web
- Hammer 3-D Offset Attack vs. Hammer Dark Web Hybrid
- Hammer 3-D Offset Attack vs. Hammer Envy
- Hammer 3-D Offset Attack vs. Hammer Envy Tour
- Hammer 3-D Offset Attack vs. Hammer Ocean Vibe
- Hammer 3-D Offset Attack vs. Hammer Purple Solid Reactive
- Hammer 3-D Offset Attack vs. Hammer Radioactive Vibe
- Hammer 3-D Offset Attack vs. Hammer Raw Hammer Red/Smoke/Black
- Hammer 3-D Offset Attack vs. Hammer Scorpion Sting
To compare the Hammer 3-D Offset Attack to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Hammer 3-D Offset Attack Resources
Click here to visit Hammer's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.