|Name:||Agitator Pearl Reactive|
|Box Finish:||5500 Grit LSP|
The Paranoia is Motiv’s latest addition and it features a brand new coverstock as well as a brand new core design. The Paranoia uses the new Agitator Pearl Reactive veneer that comes out of the box at a 5500 grit Laser Scan Polished finish. This shiny pearl cover is paired with the new Oblivion symmetrical core design that gives this ball a medium RG of 2.53″ and 0.047″ of total differential.
The Paranoia was plenty strong enough to power back to the pocket on our medium volume pattern. All three testers found easy success on this condition with the Paranoia at the box finish. Its easy length allowed them all to get the ball downlane to the dry easily, while its strong change of direction got it back to the pocket. All three testers had ...
Motiv Paranoia Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Motiv Paranoia vs. Motiv Chronic Paranoia
- Motiv Paranoia vs. Motiv Forza GT
- Motiv Paranoia vs. Motiv Freestyle
- Motiv Paranoia vs. Motiv Jackal Carnage
- Motiv Paranoia vs. Motiv Lethal Paranoia
- Motiv Paranoia vs. Motiv Octane Burn
- Motiv Paranoia vs. Motiv Primal Fear
- Motiv Paranoia vs. Motiv Primal Rage Remix
- Motiv Paranoia vs. Motiv United Revolt
- Motiv Paranoia vs. Motiv Venom Cobra
To compare the Motiv Paranoia to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Motiv Paranoia Resources
Click here to visit Motiv's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.