|Name:||Infusion Pearl Reactive|
|Box Finish:||5500 Grit LSP|
|Color:||Neon Green / Clam Shell|
The Motiv Fatal Venom is the latest ball to use the popular Gear symmetrical core shape, and it is paired with the Infusion Pearl coverstock that was used previously on the Supra. This veneer is a step down from stronger pearl covers in the Motiv line like the Infusion HV Pearl formula that was used on the Jackal Flash and Trident Nemesis. The Fatal Venom comes out of the box at a shiny 5500 grit polished finish, putting it firmly in the design range for medium to drier conditions.
Cranker had an amazing reaction on the medium oil test pattern with the Fatal Venom. His high rev rate allowed this ball to have plenty of traction in the midlane and a strong move off the end of the pattern. He really liked the amount of room this ball gave him at the breakpoint without losing any hitting power at the pins. He was able to start 5-and-3 right of where he played this pattern with the Venom Recoil. The Fatal Venom was smoother than higher flaring balls and most of the asymmetrical-cored
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Motiv Fatal Venom Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Motiv Fatal Venom vs. Motiv Alpha Jackal
- Motiv Fatal Venom vs. Motiv Desert Tank
- Motiv Fatal Venom vs. Motiv Forge Flare
- Motiv Fatal Venom vs. Motiv Hydra
- Motiv Fatal Venom vs. Motiv Jackal Flash
- Motiv Fatal Venom vs. Motiv Jackal Legacy
- Motiv Fatal Venom vs. Motiv Purple Tank
- Motiv Fatal Venom vs. Motiv Ripcord Flight
- Motiv Fatal Venom vs. Motiv Supra
- Motiv Fatal Venom vs. Motiv Thrill
- Motiv Fatal Venom vs. Motiv Trident Horizon
- Motiv Fatal Venom vs. Motiv Trident Nemesis
To compare the Motiv Fatal Venom to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Motiv Fatal Venom Resources
Click here to visit Motiv's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.