|Name:||ReX Pearl Reactive|
|Box Finish:||1500 Grit Polished|
The Dark Code is the newest Storm bowling ball to use the asymmetrical RAD4 core shape that was used in previous balls such as the Code Red and Code Black. However, it is the new coverstock that is the star of the show on this release. The Dark Code’s ReX formulation is a pearlized combination of two proven covers: R2S and NeX. We don’t need to run down all of the terrific bowling balls that R2S has been used on, and NeX seems to be a coverstock that Storm is very excited about, using it on newer releases like the Axiom, Proton PhysiX, and Hy-Road Max. This new veneer is finished at a 1500 grit polished surface, helping the Dark Code to provide plenty of length on our fresh test patterns.
Cranker had the best reaction of the three testers on the fresh medium oil pattern. The length from the polished pearl cover easily got his Dark Code to the breakpoint, and it would sometimes even go too far before
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Storm Dark Code Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Storm Dark Code vs. Storm Absolute
- Storm Dark Code vs. Storm Axiom
- Storm Dark Code vs. Storm Axiom Pearl
- Storm Dark Code vs. Storm Incite
- Storm Dark Code vs. Storm Infinite PhysiX
- Storm Dark Code vs. Storm Night Road
- Storm Dark Code vs. Storm Nova
- Storm Dark Code vs. Storm Parallax Effect
- Storm Dark Code vs. Storm Proton PhysiX
- Storm Dark Code vs. Storm Spectre
- Storm Dark Code vs. Storm Super Nova
- Storm Dark Code vs. Storm Trend 2
To compare the Storm Dark Code to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Storm Dark Code Resources
Click here to visit Storm's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.