|Name:||Voracity Pearl Reactive|
|Box Finish:||5000 Grit LSP|
|Color:||Charcoal Pearl / Orange Pearl|
The Motiv Primal Fear uses the same symmetrical Impulse V2 weight block that has been previously used in the Primal Rage, Primal Rage Remix, and Primal Scream. The Fear uses a new coverstock called Voracity Pearl Reactive. This new coverstock has a box finish of a 5000 Grit LSP, giving it easy length with a strong downlane reaction.
The big recovery provided by the Primal Fear gave our testers the total hook needed to handle our heavy oil test pattern. Its polished box finish has enough texture under the polish to create traction in the midlane. Even our lowest rev rate Stroker tester saw a strong motion when his ball came out of the pattern. Tweener just needed to make sure he didn’t get too fast with his ball speed and he could hit the pocket easily. This is one of the most angular Motiv releases to date
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Motiv Primal Fear Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Motiv Primal Fear vs. Motiv Chronic Paranoia
- Motiv Primal Fear vs. Motiv Forza GT
- Motiv Primal Fear vs. Motiv Freestyle Rush
- Motiv Primal Fear vs. Motiv Jackal Ghost
- Motiv Primal Fear vs. Motiv Octane Carbon
- Motiv Primal Fear vs. Motiv Paranoia
- Motiv Primal Fear vs. Motiv Primal Rage Remix
- Motiv Primal Fear vs. Motiv Trident
- Motiv Primal Fear vs. Motiv United Revolt
- Motiv Primal Fear vs. Motiv Venom Cobra
To compare the Motiv Primal Fear to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Motiv Primal Fear Resources
Click here to visit Motiv's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.