A new system for calculating layouts ... Is there a limit to how high your backswing should be? ... A competition tool chest of mental techniques for the road ... Why hitting the pocket is just not enough ... These stories and more in the June issue.
Balls reviewed in this issue
- 900 Global Rip It
- AMF Incinerate
- Hammer Nail Titanium
- Lane #1 Grind/R
- MOTIV Tank
- Seismic Raging Bull Long Horn
Articles in this issue
- Your bag of tricks by Dean Hinitz, Ph.D.
- At the core of fast improvements and higher level performance by Joe Slowinski
- Inside BTM ball reviews by Rob Mautner
- Storm introduces the Vector Layout System by Steve Kloempken
- How the ball goes through the pins by Susie Minshew
- Backswings and fast feet by Mike Jasnau
- Core: Starting from the ground up, Part 2 by Tyrel Rose